Plans underway for first event of its kind at Newark Academy
On December 9th the school will welcome in around 50 local residents for an afternoon of entertainment and delicious food, all organised and hosted by Newark Academy 6th Form.
With only a week to go, everyone is working hard to make sure everything is ready and hope it will be a fantastic success.
Check back here after the 9th to see how it went!
- School hosts first Community Senior Citizens Christmas Party
On Friday 9th December, Newark Academy hosted a fantastic Christmas party for Newark locals (12/12/2016)
- Plans underway for first event of its kind at Newark Academy
Newark Academy is gearing up for its first ever Community Senior Citizens Christmas Party (02/12/2016)
- First RAG week is a huge success for Newark Academy
A week where the Newark Academy Sixth Form raise money to support the local community. (26/10/2016)
- Representation in Notts School Games
Sports Leaders, Boccia Team and Tag rugby Team represent Newark and Sherwood at the School Games (Physical Education - 12/07/2018)
- Summer Carnival
Sunday 8th July (Whole School - 20/06/2018)
- Healthy Minds Week
Next week is Newark's Healthy Minds Week (Whole School - 17/05/2018)
- Year 8 Netball team bring back more medals
3rd place in Nottinghamshire Central Venue League (Physical Education - 28/03/2018)
- Outstanding Year 7 Netball Team
Year 7 CVL Netball WINNERS and County Semi-Finalists (Physical Education - 25/03/2018)
- Netball Tour WINNERS
Amazing results at PGL Sports Tour (Physical Education - 25/03/2018)
- Community Production of ‘Sister Act’—Allelujah!
Fantastic production of ‘Sister Act’ by the Newark Academy Family of Schools (Drama and Music - 20/03/2018)
- Amazing end to the season for the Year 8 Netball Team
3rd at counties (Physical Education - 08/03/2018)
- County Futsal Finals
Great play by both Boys and Girls Futsal teams in the County Finals (Physical Education - 18/02/2018)
- GCSE Cycling at Derby Velodrome
Great scores achieved on the final day of a brilliant intervention (Physical Education - 18/02/2018)