Plans underway for first event of its kind at Newark Academy
On December 9th the school will welcome in around 50 local residents for an afternoon of entertainment and delicious food, all organised and hosted by Newark Academy 6th Form.
With only a week to go, everyone is working hard to make sure everything is ready and hope it will be a fantastic success.
Check back here after the 9th to see how it went!
- School hosts first Community Senior Citizens Christmas Party
On Friday 9th December, Newark Academy hosted a fantastic Christmas party for Newark locals (12/12/2016)
- Plans underway for first event of its kind at Newark Academy
Newark Academy is gearing up for its first ever Community Senior Citizens Christmas Party (02/12/2016)
- First RAG week is a huge success for Newark Academy
A week where the Newark Academy Sixth Form raise money to support the local community. (26/10/2016)
- NA Choir Community Single
Six schools, one choir and over 400 voices with one powerful message… (Drama and Music - 29/11/2019)
- Good with outstanding leadership!
Newark Academy judged 'Good' by Ofsted (Whole School - 01/10/2019)
- Exceptional GCSE performance yet again at Newark Academy
All smiles on GCSE results day (Whole School - 23/08/2019)
- Performance Pathway selection
Two of our talented Netballers have been selected for Loughborough Lightning U15 Performance Pathway (Physical Education - 02/07/2019)
- Year 7 Maths Assessment
In-class maths assessment on 9th/10th May (Mathematics - 03/05/2019)
- A weekend of sporting success
Regional finals for a group of talented students (Physical Education - 04/02/2019)
- Year 8 Maths Assessment
Year 8 will be having a Maths assessment during the week commencing Monday 21st January. (Mathematics - 08/01/2019)
- Cross Country Runners run into County's
15 Qualifiers from the District Race (Physical Education - 13/12/2018)
- U14 Girls through to Basketball County Finals
Amazing play leads to next round (Physical Education - 13/12/2018)
- Maths Assessment
In-class maths assessment during week commencing 10th December. (Mathematics - 30/11/2018)