The following leaflets are available to download:
- Coping with Stress
- Dealing with Bereavement
- Depression Fact Sheet
- Helping a Child with Anxiety
- Young Minds How to Deal with Anger
- Young Minds Anxiety Leaflet
- Young Minds Mental Illness Leaflet
- Young Minds OCD Leaflet
- Let's Talk Poster
- Self harm information leaflet for parents
The Health for Teens website, developed in partnership with Notts NHS Healthcare Trust aims to support young people aged 11 and over with their emotional and physical health and wellbeing. The website also features interactive content, films and quizzes written by experts and includes topics as wide ranging as exam stress to anger management, and from spots to alcohol.
Health for Teens links young people to appropriate local health and wellbeing services, and supports young people to manage their health and wellbeing."
- Message from Mr Seymour: School will reopen on Tuesday 19th September
Monday 18th, 9am (Whole School - 18/09/2017)
- Message from Mr Seymour
Saturday 13.45pm (Whole School - 16/09/2017)
- Grove Leisure Centre Fire Update
Saturday 12.15pm: Information Update (Whole School - 16/09/2017)
- Early closure on Wednesday 6th September 2017.
Due to the Great Britain cycle race and travel disruption (Whole School - 03/09/2017)
- Race for Life 2017
Another wonderful event to raise funds for Cancer Research (Physical Education - 02/08/2017)