The following leaflets are available to download:
- Coping with Stress
- Dealing with Bereavement
- Depression Fact Sheet
- Helping a Child with Anxiety
- Young Minds How to Deal with Anger
- Young Minds Anxiety Leaflet
- Young Minds Mental Illness Leaflet
- Young Minds OCD Leaflet
- Let's Talk Poster
- Self harm information leaflet for parents
The Health for Teens website, developed in partnership with Notts NHS Healthcare Trust aims to support young people aged 11 and over with their emotional and physical health and wellbeing. The website also features interactive content, films and quizzes written by experts and includes topics as wide ranging as exam stress to anger management, and from spots to alcohol.
Health for Teens links young people to appropriate local health and wellbeing services, and supports young people to manage their health and wellbeing."
- Newark Academy Show Jumping Girls off to Nationals
Three students jumped their way in the qualifing round to secure a place at Nationals in October (Physical Education - 19/06/2017)
- Meet our new Library Assistant!
Kyle joins the library team (Whole School - 23/05/2017)
- New Head boy leads the way at District Athletics Competition
3 athletes selected for County Championships in June (Physical Education - 18/05/2017)
- Elite recognition in the Netherlands!
Two of the school's year 11's were invited to take on an important role. (Whole School - 25/04/2017)
- Netball Tour 2017 - DisneyLand Paris
Netballers bring back a collection of silverware (Physical Education - 16/04/2017)